Hello everyone

Vous êtes nouveau sur les forums Astro-Québec? Venez nous dire un petit bonjour question de se serrer la pince virtuellement.
Répondre
Astroavani
Posteur établi
Posteur établi

Hello everyone

Message par Astroavani » 08 juin 2018 23:49

Hello everyone, I am Avani Soares do Brasil.
By appointment of a colleague I heard about this forum and I decided to make my application.
I am a passionate about astronomy since I was little, I have always liked all the sciences, so much so that at the age of 18 I decided to study biology because simply being an astronomer in Brazil at that time (1978) would be to finish a university course and not have a place to work.
I built my first telescope at the age of 20 (a 100 mm f / 7 Newton) looking at hard-won books. In the meantime I was already teaching science and mathematics, a profession I had been working for 28 years to retire because of problems with deafness.

Of course, stopping at age 47 was not in my plans but since I had been practicing orchid traders in parallel I decided to invest in this route.

Working on my own gave me the opportunity to better develop the hobby for which I have always been in love and have been standing for more than 20 years.

In 2011 I decided to take a heavy load and bought a Newton GSO 12 "f / 5, which really opened the world of astronomy and especially astrophotography.While I was with him I had several others such as two Maksutov 150mm, 1 Newton 150mm , a 70mm bezel, a 254mm Orion UK.

Coming up with the opportunity to purchase a 14 "Celestron Edge I did not think twice and got rid of all the other teles, by this time I had built the Parsec Observatory about a year and a half ago so I would not have portability problems with the C14.

With him, I am currently dedicating myself to high-resolution planetary and lunar astrophotography and although I still have a lot of ground to improve I have already achieved good results.
I hope to contribute to this forum and I am already open to suggestions on how to improve my work in astrophotography.
I wish good heavens to everyone!
Avani Soares

Axel
Pro-Posteur
Pro-Posteur

Re: Hello everyone

Message par Axel » 09 juin 2018 00:34

Welcome to the Astro-Quebec forum. Your shot of Ganymede already earned you a good place here :)

I hope you understand at least a bit of french because 99.9% of posts aroud here are in french. Still, most quebecers understand english so feel free to reply in this language if you’re most at ease in english.
Axel Bérubé - SAPM
Pincourt, QC, Canada
C8 AVX - ES AR127 sur monture M2- ES68 24mm, ES82: tous - diagonales 2" dielectrique WO et ES + Baader t2 Zeiss prism - reducteur F 6.3 - filtres Baader UHC-S et Moon&Skyglow, Oiii Celestron, Baader Astrosolar 8" et autres...
Jumelles Orion Resolux 15x70 sur trépied Orion Paragon HD-F2
Daniel Borcard
Modérateur
Modérateur

Message par Daniel Borcard » 09 juin 2018 15:38

Hi Avani,

Than's a nice presentation! Welcome here!

I think that many of us have something in common with you, namely the "begin young, pause, resume when older" pattern. That seems to be a fact of life!

As for the English, indeed this forum is (mostly) French. A possibility would be for you to prepare your posts in English or Portugese, and pass them through Google Translation before posting here (and see below :-)). That would give you more audience... and you already showed us that you deserve that!

Cheers,

Daniel

Oi Avani,

Então é uma boa apresentação! Bem vindo aqui!

Eu acho que muitos de nós temos algo em comum com você, ou seja, o padrão "comece jovem, pause, continue quando mais velho". Isso parece ser um fato da vida!

Quanto ao inglês, de fato este fórum é (principalmente) francês. Você pode preparar suas postagens em inglês ou em português e passá-las pelo Google Tradutor antes de postar aqui. Isso lhe daria mais audiência ... e você já nos mostrou que merece isso!

Melhores saudações,

Daniel :-)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Daniel Borcard
Observatoire du Geai Bleu
http://biol09.biol.umontreal.ca/borcard ... astro/?M=D" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Clear Sky Chart: http://cleardarksky.com/c/ObGBlQCkey.html?1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Les faits sont têtus. Les nier ne les fera pas disparaître.
Astroavani
Posteur établi
Posteur établi

Message par Astroavani » 09 juin 2018 18:12

Merci pour l'accueil!
Ce n'est pas un problème pour moi de répondre en français, j'ai même plus de facilité avec lui qu'avec l'anglais, bien que mon français soit issu d'un étranger typique, je crois que nous nous comprendrons.
Ce sera un honneur de rejoindre ce groupe.
Bon Dieu!
Pierre Tournay
Posteur Reconnu
Posteur Reconnu

Message par Pierre Tournay » 10 juin 2018 23:21

Salut Avani :-D

Il y a une expression au Quebec....Tu tires en titi !
Tes photos font rever !

Bienvenu !!

Tigidou!
Pierre Tournay
Hudson, Qc...SAPM, MdC, Lunatic
20"F5 Obsession,
12 po F5 Fullum Coco-Bolo,
8"F15 Mak Intes-Micro,
6"F12 Astro-Physics modifiee,
140mm F7 TEC,
110mm F7 W/O pour Coronado 90mm
80mm F6 Officina Stellare pi trop de bebelles qui vont avec tout ca :-D
Daniel Borcard
Modérateur
Modérateur

Message par Daniel Borcard » 11 juin 2018 20:11

Bonjour Avani,
Ce n'est pas un problème pour moi de répondre en français, j'ai même plus de facilité avec lui qu'avec l'anglais
Suuuuper! :-D

Daniel
Daniel Borcard
Observatoire du Geai Bleu
http://biol09.biol.umontreal.ca/borcard ... astro/?M=D" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Clear Sky Chart: http://cleardarksky.com/c/ObGBlQCkey.html?1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Les faits sont têtus. Les nier ne les fera pas disparaître.
Boone
Posteur Reconnu
Posteur Reconnu

Message par Boone » 12 juin 2018 07:35

Bonjour Avani,

Bienvenue dans le groupe :9

Daniel.
Daniel.
http://danieljuteau.blogspot.ca/
Matériel: G11, T3i, DMK 21AU618, filtre CLS-CCD, Astronomik LRGB.
Andrev
Modérateur
Modérateur

Message par Andrev » 17 juin 2018 13:32

Un membre du Brézil, c'est super ça.

Bienvenue parmis nous.

André
Consultez ce lien pour voir tous mes soleils des mois précédants.
https://sites.google.com/site/clubdastr ... illancourt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Répondre